Start and login
Add new product
Assigning allergens to products
Modify product info directly on overview page
Product composites and combideals
Product details view and edit
Production order on ticket
Search and filter products
Changing payment settings
QR Adjust settings / Personalize appearance
Sales channel Kiosk configuration
Applying menu planner for a self-service sales channel
Disable ticket printing
Working with the app
App sign in/out
Flexible payment during visit
booq POS onboarding
You can read in this tutorial how to add a new product to the product range and then to a specific menu.
Step by step list
Add product to product range
- Go to Articles > Products.
- At the top right, click + Add Product
- Enter the details of the article, see also Product details , then save.
Add item to menu
- Go to Menus and select the appropriate menu to which the product should be added.
- First determine the intended submenu for the new product via the drop-down icons. For example, you place a new dessert in food > desserts. Now drag the new product from the right column into the middle column so that it is added to the menu.
Send change to restaurant
Before the changes take effect, you will have to transmit the changes to the location.
- Go to General > General
- Click Transmit at the top right.