Start and login
Add new product
Assigning allergens to products
Modify product info directly on overview page
Product composites and combideals
Product details view and edit
Production order on ticket
Search and filter products
Changing payment settings
QR Adjust settings / Personalize appearance
Sales channel Kiosk configuration
Applying menu planner for a self-service sales channel
Disable ticket printing
Working with the app
App sign in/out
Flexible payment during visit
booq POS onboarding
For the QR feature, it may be mandatory in your country to include an imprint at QR ordering touchpoints. In this tutorial, we will demonstrate where you can find the imprint settings in the backoffice and guide you how to customize the relevant text.
- Open booq backoffice and go to Self service.
- Click on Sales channels.
- Click on the pencil icon of your desired QR sales channel. This applies to QR, not to kiosk/ grab&go/ Selfservice.
- Click on Legal notice.
- Scroll down to find the Imprint field, This is where you can add the imprint text that will be visible when a customer visits the imprint section. Insert your imprint.
- Click on Save.
- To send the changes to your server, go to General.
- Click on General and then finally on Send.
After 10 min, the inserted imprint will be visible.