Start and login
Add new product
Assigning allergens to products
Modify product info directly on overview page
Product composites and combideals
Product details view and edit
Production order on ticket
Search and filter products
Changing payment settings
QR Adjust settings / Personalize appearance
Sales channel Kiosk configuration
Applying menu planner for a self-service sales channel
Disable ticket printing
Working with the app
App sign in/out
Flexible payment during visit
booq POS onboarding
Updated by Sylvester Bekkerin
It is possible to set time schedules for your sales channels (QR, Kiosk)
- Log in to your back office
- Go to 'Self service'
- Click on "Time schedules"
- Click "+ Add time schedule"
- Enter the 'name' of your time schedule
- Specify the 'times' for each day
- If you want more slots on one day, press the + button to add more options. For example, Monday from 09:00 to 12:00 and from 13:00 to 17:00.
- Press the bin icon if you want to delete a slot
- Uncheck the box before a day to close the entire day. Or Check it if you want to add a time to this day
- If there are days or periods where the standard times do not apply, you can add any exceptions for your time schedule via "+ Add exception". Select one day by clicking a single day in the calendar or a longer period by clicking the first date and then click on the second date to create a longer period.
- Click on “Open” and add an alternative From and To time. Or click on “Open” again to “close” the entire day or period
- Click "Save"
- Go to Sales channels
- Press edit on the sales channel of your choice
- Go to the Opening hours tab (the location can differ per ecommerce option)
- Select the time schedule in the dropdown menu
- Press save
- Go to General -> General and click on send