Start and login
Add new product
Assigning allergens to products
Modify product info directly on overview page
Product composites and combideals
Product details view and edit
Production order on ticket
Search and filter products
Changing payment settings
QR Adjust settings / Personalize appearance
Sales channel Kiosk configuration
Applying menu planner for a self-service sales channel
Disable ticket printing
Working with the app
App sign in/out
Flexible payment during visit
booq POS onboarding
Steps to create user groups
In booq POS, you can create user groups. These groups determine what a user has or doesn't have access to in the back office or what the user is allowed or not allowed to do in the app. These user groups can then be linked to a user. User groups can be created for users of the app and for users of the back office.
Modifying a user group
If user groups already exist, you modify a group. To do this, click the "pencil icon" next to the group. A screen will appear where you can make modifications. For example, the 'name' or the 'rights'. When finished, click on "save" at the bottom right.
Copy existing user group
If user groups have already been created, you can easily create an additional group by copying one of these existing groups. Do this by clicking the icon with the two squares next to a user group. This automatically copies the groups' settings and you can make the appropriate changes. It's important to give the new group a different name. When all the changes have been made click "save" in the bottom right corner.
Creating a new back office user group
You can also create a new group by clicking "+ Add user group" in the top right corner. Firstly, groups for back office users, financial management and administration are created.
- Fill in the 'name' of the user group.
- Fill in the 'type' of user.
- 'Areas': Under areas you can indicate which store the user group applies to (in case there are multiple stores). If you enable 'Use user authorization areas' it will automatically select the location that is set for the user. More information about this can be found in the chapter User management.
- 'Transmit cash register program': here you determine whether the user can make changes to the app.
- 'Permissions': set the rights for each component here. If users are not allowed to do anything, click "none". You can also choose 'Read' or 'Read and Write'.
- In the section 'Financials' you can indicate whether users are allowed to see the reports, orders and open items.
- Click 'Save' to save the group, and then you can link the users to the new user group.
Create new user group App
Repeat the actions as above, but at 'Type' choose "App user"
As soon as you have chosen this, the permissions are automatically displayed. You can choose from the following options:
- 'None': the user will not be able to use that function
- 'Without manager code': the user can use the function
- 'Manager code required': the user may use the function in question after the manager has entered his code
Click "Save" in the lower right corner. Via 'Users' you can link the users to this new user group. Under the field 'User group' you can add the new group and click "Save" at the bottom right.
Deleting a user group
To remove a user group, press the "trash can icon" next to the employee. You confirm the deletion by pressing "Ok". Note: deleted groups cannot be restored. Make sure you link users that were previously linked to this to another group.