Start and login
Add new product
Assigning allergens to products
Modify product info directly on overview page
Product composites and combideals
Product details view and edit
Production order on ticket
Search and filter products
Changing payment settings
QR Adjust settings / Personalize appearance
Sales channel Kiosk configuration
Applying menu planner for a self-service sales channel
Disable ticket printing
Working with the app
App sign in/out
Flexible payment during visit
booq POS onboarding
Steps for managing a guest (customer)
In booq POS you can work with customers/debtors. These can be created via the back office and become available in the app under 'General > customers' and the payment method 'invoice'.
To create a new customer or debtor, click "+ add customer". If you have a long list of customers, there is the option to import a CSV document - please contact the DISH POS service desk for this.
- 'Name': fill in the name of the customer, this is mandatory
- 'Parent': If the customer is part of a debtor, select the relevant debtor
- 'Is person': when you activate this, you can enter additional fields with the personal data such as first name, last name, etc
- 'User ID': the unique ID for the customer
- 'Invoice currency': if the customer pays with a different currency
- 'Invoice credit limit': the limit that the customer may have in outstanding items
- 'Invoice credit allowed': this has to be ticked if payment on account is allowed. If it is not ticked, it can be looked up with the card and settled with regular payment methods with a different price level if necessary
- 'Payer': which customer pays for the invoice, by default equal to the customer
- 'Price level': the price level is active for the customer. 'None' means the regular price
- 'Search key': by what code can the customer be found
- 'Locale': language of the customer
- 'Card ID': card number for retrieving the customer data via an NFC tag or barcode
- 'Active': If checked the customer is active. If this is not checked you cannot book accounts as it cannot be found in the checkout app
- 'Description': the description field for the customer
- 'Email address': the email address of the customer
- 'Website': the customer's website
- 'Phone numbers': the customer's phone number
Once complete, click "Save" or "save and add another" (bottom right corner) .
Changing a customer
To change a customer, click the "pencil icon" next to the customer. This will bring you to the screen to edit the customer.
To delete a customer, click on the "trash can icon" next to the customer in question. Confirm the deletion by pressing "ok".