Start and login
Add new product
Assigning allergens to products
Modify product info directly on overview page
Product composites and combideals
Product details view and edit
Production order on ticket
Search and filter products
Changing payment settings
QR Adjust settings / Personalize appearance
Sales channel Kiosk configuration
Applying menu planner for a self-service sales channel
Disable ticket printing
Working with the app
App sign in/out
Flexible payment during visit
booq POS onboarding
For the booq POS onboarding, the starting point is an e-mail send to your mailbox.
- Open your inbox; There you will find an email from booq with the subject "Onboarding project created".
- In this mail, please start entering by clicking on "to start here": This will open your browser window and redirect you to the booq POS ONBOARDING.
- You can now follow the steps in this tutorial.
- To log in, first enter your phone number.
- Now enter a password for your login and click Log in.
- After you have registered, you will find some information on the page. Click Next to continue.
- In the next step, enter your company information and click Next.
- Select your preferred language and click Next. In this case, we choose English.
- Enter the company name and address, as well as the desired greeting text and tax ID to be printed on the receipt.
- Drag your logo into the field, or click browse to open a search window to upload the file this way. When done, click Next.
- Enter the details of your Wi-Fi network so that the cash register arrives pre-configured and ready to go. Then click Next.
- Now select the payment methods you accept.
- Including yourself, enter all the cash register users and give them the appropriate permissions.
- Enter all your table rows.
- We will fill in all other data for you. Please keep clicking Next until "Finish setup" appears and consequently click it so that the data is sent to us.