Start and login
Add new product
Assigning allergens to products
Modify product info directly on overview page
Product composites and combideals
Product details view and edit
Production order on ticket
Search and filter products
Changing payment settings
QR Adjust settings / Personalize appearance
Sales channel Kiosk configuration
Applying menu planner for a self-service sales channel
Disable ticket printing
Working with the app
App sign in/out
Flexible payment during visit
booq POS onboarding
📱 Watch the Handheld tutorial video
Open the table you want to move, press "Split/move", a new screen will appear.
Directly pressing "Move order" will move the order to another table. You will see the tables in the same area, but you can also move to another area. Go to another area and choose the right table, select the table, and confirm with "OK".
If you press longer on a table, you get another screen, with options of moving the order. Choose to move the order to a table within the same area or left below the arrow choose another area and the table you want.
To partially move or split an order, open the table
- By selecting products and pressing "move order" you will be given the option of selecting the table to be moved to. First you will see the tables in the same area, but you can also move to another area
Split order checkout
- If you want to split the order, you can select the items and click the "payment method". The order on the right-hand side will then be charged
Split order within same table
- To split the order but keep it on the same table, you can select the articles and press "Split order". A second order is now created on the same table.
- If you wish to merge several orders into one, press "Merge orders" and select the tables you wish to merge.
- If you press longer on a table, you will see another screen containing the option to merge orders. If you wish to merge the orders, either merge the orders on the same table and click "OK". Or select the tables to be merged.