Start and login
Add new product
Assigning allergens to products
Modify product info directly on overview page
Product composites and combideals
Product details view and edit
Production order on ticket
Search and filter products
Changing payment settings
QR Adjust settings / Personalize appearance
Sales channel Kiosk configuration
Applying menu planner for a self-service sales channel
Disable ticket printing
Working with the app
App sign in/out
Flexible payment during visit
booq POS onboarding
With the Menu planner you can make a menu visible on your POS system, QR or Kiosk solution for a specified time period.
First login to the backoffice
- Go to 'Articles'
- Go to 'Time Periode'
- Press on "+ Add time period"
- Add the 'Name' of the period, in this example we add a lunch period
- Add the 'Start date'
- Add the 'Start time' (we serve lunch from 12am in this example)
- Set the 'duration' in this example 5 hours (so till 17.00)
- Enable "is repeatable" if you want to set this lunch every day
- 'Repeat every' 1 days for this example, but you can also set for week, month, year
- At 'Stop Repeat' you can set the moment that the time-period has to end
- Press "Save"
Creating the connected lunch menu
Now we have to make a menu with only the lunch products on it.
- Go to Menus
- Press on + Add menu
- Add a name (ex. Menukaart Lunch)
- Enable 'is derived menu'
- Select the base menu, in this case Menukaart
- Leave the Store always on None
- Press Save
How to adapt the menu
- Press on the main menu (ex. Menukaart) and press in the ^ to see the underlaying menu’s
- Press on Menukaart Lunch
- Open the underlaying submenu’s by pressing on the ^ icon
- You can 'disable' a submenu by pressing on the trashcan icon
- You can 'enable' a submenu by pressing on the + icon
Now we have to link the menu to the facilities.
- Go to General
- Click on Facilities
If you want to enable the menu for every facility (table) you can press on the edit button. If you only want to do it for the terras you can press on the edit button at Terras.
- Select Menu
- You can select if the menuplanner is working for the POS or for the Self-service (QR, Kiosk)
- Select at Period the Lunch time period you did add before, you can add multiple time-periods.
- At menu you select the menu that have to be enabled
- Press on + Add
- Press Save
Transmitting the changes
- Go to 'General'
- Click on "Transmit" in the top right corner.