Start and login
Add new product
Assigning allergens to products
Modify product info directly on overview page
Product composites and combideals
Product details view and edit
Production order on ticket
Search and filter products
Changing payment settings
QR Adjust settings / Personalize appearance
Sales channel Kiosk configuration
Applying menu planner for a self-service sales channel
Disable ticket printing
Working with the app
App sign in/out
Flexible payment during visit
booq POS onboarding
Steps for adding a user
In 'General > users' you will find the users who are allowed to log in to the POS and/or the back office.
To add a user press "+ Add user" in the top right corner.
- Enter the 'name' of the user
- Define the 'Role(s)' decide if the user is allowed to log into the 'back office' and/or is an 'App user'
- In case of a 'back office user' an email address and password must be created. Click the "eye" to see the password
If you want to create an 'App user', which allows someone to log into the checkout, complete the following steps:
- Indicate where the 'app user' will have access to. If it's all locations tick the parent branch
- Enter the user's 'first name' (optional)
- Enter the user's 'last name' (optional)
- 'Pin code': this pin code is the access code to log in to the cash register
- 'Barcode/passcode': if you have an external reader, enter the code of the NFC key or barcode that will be scanned
- 'Language': set a different language if necessary. When "None" is selected, by default the language is "the local language"
- 'User group': Give the user the appropriate rights (floor manager or waiter) and click "+Add users"
When you have filled out everything click "Save" in the bottom right corner.