Start and login
Add new product
Assigning allergens to products
Modify product info directly on overview page
Product composites and combideals
Product details view and edit
Production order on ticket
Search and filter products
Changing payment settings
QR Adjust settings / Personalize appearance
Sales channel Kiosk configuration
Applying menu planner for a self-service sales channel
Disable ticket printing
Working with the app
App sign in/out
Flexible payment during visit
booq POS onboarding
Steps for creating a table plan
Create table plan
In booq POS you can create a table plan per area. This is linked to a device, for example a cash register screen, telephone or tablet. To do this, go to 'General > Table map'.
To create a table map or floor plan, click "+Add table map" (top right).
You can then set up the table plan:
- 'Name': Enter the name for the table map, for example Terrace
- 'Facility': Select the sales point / area for which you're creating this table map
- 'Devices': Select the devices on which you want to make the table map available. You can select or deselect all of them at once using the double arrow. With the single arrow you can select them one by one
- 'Background image': You must choose a background for your table map. You can upload a JPG/BMP/PNG file - maximum :1024x1024 pixels
Click "Save" (lower right corner) to save your table map.
Customizing or editing a table plan
You can edit a table map by clicking the "pencil icon" and then on 'Table map' (left). You will see the tables, which you can click on and drag to wherever you want them. Just above the map you will see a menu bar with options to make the map more appealing and clear.
- At the top left, you can select a predefined image such as a parasol or plant from the drop-down menu and add it to the table map. Select the image you want to place and then press "Image". Drag it to the right place and resize it. You can also tilt images.
- You can also change the shape and size of tables. To do so, click the "table icon" at the top of the bar. You will see different types of tables with a different number of chairs around them. You can choose a round table with 8 chairs and a rectangular table with 6 chairs. You can also change the size of the tables and place them at an angle, for example. The table number now rotates with the table, but is automatically straight again when you view the floor plan on one of your devices.
- The "fine tune" button enables you to set the details of a table, such as the size, the angle or the x/y location, so that you can, for example, get the table neatly on a straight line. We choose Y-coordinate 425 for this row of tables
- Turn on the 'Grid' to make the placement of your elements a little easier. Do this by clicking the "Grid" button at the top. Lines will appear on your floor plan. Clicking "Align to grid" also enables you to position your elements more easily
- With the 'arrow keys' in the bar you can determine the layers. For example, you can make the elements that are placed under the parasol more visible
- The 'copy icon' button (two sheets) allows you to quickly copy an image e.g., a plant or parasol
- The button '+Text' allows you to add your own text to the map
- When you have finished your floor plan, click "Save" (bottom right)