Start and login
Add new product
Assigning allergens to products
Modify product info directly on overview page
Product composites and combideals
Product details view and edit
Production order on ticket
Search and filter products
Changing payment settings
QR Adjust settings / Personalize appearance
Sales channel Kiosk configuration
Applying menu planner for a self-service sales channel
Disable ticket printing
Working with the app
App sign in/out
Flexible payment during visit
booq POS onboarding
With standard discounts you can set a fixed discount that applies to the entire enterprise or store. You set this up in the backoffice. As an example for a promotional campaign, where this function can be applied: "In June we give a 1% discount per degree Celsius above 15 on our terrace and in the entire restaurant."
Step by step list
- Go to the backoffice.
- Go to General > General.
- You will see an overview of all the stores. Click on "the pencil icon" in front of the store you want to edit.
- You can add a discount under Standard discounts in the left menu.
- Click +add row.
- You can now enter the following details for a discount:
- You can change the name of the discount in the Description.
- At the Value you can enter a number that either means a percentage % or a fixed amount: Euro.
- The trashcan can be clicked to remove the discount.